HELP SHAPE THE FIRST-YEAR EXPERIENCE!
Join the Carol Tatkon Center Student Team in Fall 2015
Deadline to apply: Mon., 3/16/15
As a member of a 20-person team:
*act as an information resource for new students
*assist with day-to-day operations
*assist with program development
Click here for a detailed job description.
Click here for a job application.
Questions: Carol_Tatkon_Center @cornell.edu
Visit the Tatkon employment page for more informtion.
The Carol Tatkon Center
An intellectual, support, and resource center for first-year students
- to foster intellectual curiosity, cultural enrichment, and connect the academic core of Cornell with the residential center of first-year student life
- to offer programs and services that support students' academic goals, personal development, holistic well-being, and life pursuits
- to advance student-faculty interactions outside the classroom
- to create and provide opportunities for mentoring by upper-level students
- to promote diversity, inclusiveness, and integrity
Walk-in Writing Service, Study Skills Workshops, TA Hours, Study Groups, and Course Review Sessions.
Let's Talk, Netbook Lending, Red Rover Wireless Internet, Net-Print, and Knowledgeable Upper-Level Student Staff.
Intellectual Programs with Faculty
Coffeehouses, Panel Discussions, the Dr. T Project: A Cornell Hitchhiker's Guide to Culture, and other events.
Art Exhibits, Cultural Programs, and Information Sessions on academic and other Cornell resources.