New Student Programs is a partnership between the Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education and the Office of the Dean of Students. New Student Programs collaborates with faculty and staff throughout the University to promote the best possible first-year experience for undergraduate students.
New Student Programs Mission Statement:
- Provide an orientation to Cornell University and its mission and values, and ease the transition to life at the University
- Offer programs and services that support students' academic goals, personal development, holistic well-being, and life pursuits
- Encourage intellectual curiosity and cultural exploration
- Promote meaningful interactions with faculty
- Provide opportunities for a shared academic experience
- Promote diversity and inclusiveness and integrity
- Welcome and introduce new students' families to Cornell
If you are interested in learning more about Cornell University's First-Year Experience Mission Statement and its Goals, please click on the highlighted links.